Check out some of the comments we've received so far from readers of our Infosemantics Guide to Adobe Captivate Advanced Actions e-book:
- "Rod Ward’s latest book on Advanced Actions is a must read for those wishing to push the limits of Captivate to deliver truly engaging eLearning. Not only does he explain technical jargon in easy-to-understand layman’s terms, but he puts them together in examples and exercises that bring home the learning. My favorite part is his insight into hidden Captivate coding which often trips up intermediate users. I’m the kind of “fake” programmer that uses other’s code and tweaks it for my project. After reading this book, I feel I could code Advanced Actions on my own. Put this book on your bookshelf—you will refer to it often."
Nancy Gallas, Learning and Development Consultant, Oregon, USA
- "The main reason for purchasing your ebook was to improve my understanding of the terminology used and structuring of advanced actions. On occasions I have needed specific actions for eLearning design using Captivate. Unless you understand the individual designations used for the variables it is difficult to create the appropriate advanced action. Your book solved this dilemma and would recommend it to anyone using Adobe Captivate to develop eLearning. Well worth the asking price, well written and easy to follow."
Steve Goldsmith Australia.
- "I purchased this e-book to gain more in-depth knowledge about the intricacies of advanced actions and to get new ideas about how to use them. I did not have a specific solution in mind. Although I haven’t read it fully, I have already gotten some excellent ideas. Rod Ward is obviously thoroughly knowledgeable about the topic, and provides lots of tips and interesting explanations of the ins and outs, pros and cons, of various interactions and approaches. Anyone who knows the basics of Captivate and wants to go beyond Captivate’s regular features and customize their projects should absolutely purchase this book."
Barbara Ash, USA
- "Rod, I loved your new book. I've only read the first free chapters but look forward to finishing it today. You're explanations are clear and so many lights went off when you explain Captivate defaults. Keep the Advanced Actions scripts coming!"
- "I have been looking for a book like this for some time. Way to go folks. This is Beyond Brilliant!" - Judi
- "I have been wishing someone would write a thorough book on Advanced Actions and I am so excited that you are!!!! I purchased the book last night and also purchased the troubleshooting book. You definately have a new customer!!!!!"
- "The book seems very useful. Thank you very much!"
- "I just wanted to say a big thanks to your Advanced Actions e-Book. It's extremely invaluable for those of us trying to get as much out of Captivate as possible. This really helps quite nicely. "
- "I jumped into Rod’s eBook onAdvanced Actions because I was at a wall about knowing how to understand what to do. The book put me in the picture and set me up to create some actions that the Adobe tutorials don’t tell you about. I would suggest this book to to someone like me who wants a ground floor start on the subject and is hungry to know how to make the good course with pizzaz."
Khier Starchylde, PH.D, Oregon USA