This 177 page e-book in (PDF format) explains how to troubleshoot common issues encountered by e-learning developers using Adobe Captivate version 5 or 5.5.
(Click here to see the Cp6-7 e-book version. Available NOW!.)
Topics covered include:
- General troubleshooting tips
- Setting up your computer to work with Captivate
- Installation and startup issues
- Setting up Captivate preferences
- General issues
- Debugging variables and advanced actions
- Debugging widget issues
- Publishing issues
- Quizzing issues
- LMS and SCORM issues
- Suggested troubleshooting resources
These tips, accumulated by the author over many years as an expert user of Captivate, will save you many hours of frustration and lost productivity.
Please note that this e-book comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your e-book within 30 days of purchase, Rod Ward will completely refund your purchase price.